Plant Success - Great White Premium Mycorrhizae
The endo and ecto mycorrhiza, beneficial bacteria and trichoderma build a microbial system in and on plant roots which enhances water and nutrient uptake.
Great White can be used in hydroponics, field agriculture or home gardening. It is best used in the early stages of growth. Users should look for vibrant and vigorous plants. Great White is used by professional and home growers for its quality, consistency and proven results.
How to use:
- Seeds: Lightly dust with Great White.
- Cuttings: Dip cutting into rooting gel/solution then lightly dip directly into Great White powder. Mix into pre-soak/fertilizer solution at a rate of 1 scoop (1tsp or 5 grams) per 2 gallons (10 litres) of water.
- Transplanting: Lightly dust planting hole and place plant directly on top.
- Soil, Coco and Topfeeding: Apply at a rate of 1 scoop (1 tsp or 5 grams) per 2 gallons (10 litres) of water.
- Hydroponics: Mix into reservoir with regular feeding at a rate of 1 scoop (1 tsp or 5 grams) per 10 gallons (40 litres) of water. Hydroponic users may find settling or particles on bottom of reservoir and should not be concerned of product loss; it’s normal for the carrying agent to settle.
Delivery and Payment
Your payment information is processed securely via our payment gateway. We do not store nor have access to your credit/debit card information. Our business name will appear as “GRH” on your receipt & your statement.
All of our orders are sent in plain nondescript packaging & the courier company we use to handle our deliveries is DHL.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or payment, please call us at the shop on 01268 525805 & we’ll be happy to assist you.