The final phase of a plants flowering cycle is the most critical part of their plant’s lifecycle. The last week, often called ‘flush’, is when your plant uses the last of its energy to pack on the final weight and push colours, aromas and oil production.
nano.10⁻⁹ finisher⁺ incorporates a final P/K and element ratio, which replicates a diminished soil, indicating your plant to finish and push its final energy into oil and colour production. The nanoparticles in finisher⁺ provide a clean and easy to use nutrient, which allows the plant to metabolise (use up) any leftover nutrients which ‘flushes’ the plant.
However, technically we do not flush a plant of nutrients; we allow them to metabolise what they have already up-taken. The reduced amount of mineral salts during this phase produces the best quality outcome for your plants.
- Pushes plants to finish and focus energy on oil production
- Improves flavours, appearance, weight and overall crop quality
- Suspends certain nutrients at a nano scale to improve plant uptake
- Boosts photosynthesis with Nano Iron and Nano Magnesium
- Helps you to maintain optimum plant performance up to harvest
- Encourages metabolism of elements already consumed by plants
nano.10⁻⁹ finisher⁺ 250Ml & 500ML bottles now in stock at Grorite, order online, or visit us at 8 Thomasin Road, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1LG. You can contact us via phone @ 01268 525805