Boyu L-200 Water Chiller
It is always important to monitor the temperature of your nutrient solution. If your hydroponic nutrient solution gets too hot, it can breed algae growth and prevent the solution from holding dissolved oxygen. This will in turn affect crop yields, or can also lead to root diseases, such as Pythium.
The BOYU Nutrient Chiller, helps to keep your hydroponic nutrient solution cool regardless of the temperature inside the growroom.
- Can be used for both fresh water and sea water
- Super-refrigeration can decrease the water temperature from 35°C to 18°C rapidly
- The micro-computerised control system makes it easy to operate and accurately control
- The over current and overheat auto-protection system makes it safe and reliable
- Power: 1/6HP
- Water Refrigerated: 90-500 L
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Rate of Flow: 800-2200 L/H
- L/HWeight: N.W. – 13.7kg G.W. – 15.7kg
- Size: 397 x 329 x 465 mm
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 16 mm
- Recommended Pump: BOYU 10-450-530
- Recommended Pipe: 19 mm LDPE x 25 m and 19 mm LDPE x 100 m
Delivery and Payment
Your payment information is processed securely via our payment gateway. We do not store nor have access to your credit/debit card information. Our business name will appear as “GRH” on your receipt & your statement.
All of our orders are sent in plain nondescript packaging & the courier company we use to handle our deliveries is DHL.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or payment, please call us at the shop on 01268 525805 & we’ll be happy to assist you.