Proguard DXB Mini with BPI
Defender DXB Mini with BPI has been designed and engineered to deliver sanitization that is proven to reduce & eradicate surface and airborne pathogens for high-load environments in greenhouses using the ProGuard Sanitization Technology.
How does it work
ProGuard technology helps growers proactively eliminate microbial contaminants (used extensively in large commercial facilities where passing stringent testing regulations is a prerequisite to keeping their licence!).
Proguard’s patented process pro-actively sends out powerful sanitisers that seek out and destroy mould spores, mildew and harmful pathogens in the air and on the plants, the lights, the benches, and other surfaces – giving you the 24/7 protection that results in a cleaner room environment and a cleaner product.
Why do grow rooms need an air sanitiser?
An air sanitiser can prevent mildew and moulds that are harmful to your plants. If you’ve ever dealt with powdery mildew, you know why growers need air sanitation. Since grow rooms tend to have high humidity, they’re highly susceptible to powdery mildew and other moulds, plus pathogens that can destroy crops quickly.
- Powdery mildew spores can be carried by the wind, air exhaust and ventilation systems, pets, and even growers and employees. Practically any living organism can transport the fast-spreading mildew.
- Mildew spores can stay dormant until environmental conditions are just right for them to thrive. Powdery mildew has a 4-7 day post-inoculation window. During that time it’s practically invisible, so it’s hard to know when powdery mildew or other moulds are waiting to appear, reproduce and spread.
- Powdery mildew is able to depress the photosynthesis process of plants significantly. That means your plants won’t take up nutrients and energy as efficiently for healthy growth.
- Powdery mildew can affect seedlings, clones, veg plants, and flowering plants.
- Most fungicidal sprays that may be able to treat powdery mildew, other moulds, and mildews have a detrimental effect on bud quality and safety. Regulations bar the use of many that otherwise would be effective.
- Crops affected by powdery mildew are harmful to consume. The plants are likely to fail regulatory testing for mould content.
Air sanitisers in grow rooms are an advance that’s been added to best commercial practices. Sanitisers effectively “clean” the air of harmful pathogens and spores for optimal environments.
The most effective indoor air sanitisers, including ProGuard, use UV energy and other technology, transforming moisture molecules in the air into an ionized vapour that can kill pathogens. By contrast, some other air sanitation models emit potentially hazardous gases or chemicals into the air as they claim to be purifying it. However, there is a difference with Proguard.
Innovative Solutions’ ProGuard systems use a process called Active Sanitization Distribution. It distributes the sanitizing effect into the environment, killing pathogens at their point of origin, both in the air and on surfaces.
The Proguard DXB Mini with BPI air sanitiser was designed specifically for commercial grow rooms that are naturally high-density and high-humidity. Through a photocatalytic oxidation process, UV energy and a proprietary catalyst turn air moisture molecules into an ionized, mild form of hydrogen peroxide vapour that actively kills pathogens up to 99.9%, reducing mould and mildew threats. The result is an optimally clean environment that promotes plant health and helps crops pass microbial regulatory testing.
• Weight of Unit: 2.75 lbs.
• Dimensions (H x L x D): 10” x 10” x 4”
• Electrical Input: 100-240V – 50/60Hz
• Electrical Output: 12VDC 3A
• Power Consumption: Running 14W – 22W
• Warranty: 2 Years
Delivery and Payment
Your payment information is processed securely via our payment gateway. We do not store nor have access to your credit/debit card information. Our business name will appear as “GRH” on your receipt & your statement.
All of our orders are sent in plain nondescript packaging & the courier company we use to handle our deliveries is DHL.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or payment, please call us at the shop on 01268 525805 & we’ll be happy to assist you.