Shogun - Calmag
Shogun CalMag is an often overlooked addition to any feeding regime that can create huge improvements. Improving nutrient uptake and translocation of nutrients around the plant, Shogun CalMag massively enhances your plant’s ability to move and use other essential nutrient elements around as well as helping to facilitate many essential plant functions.
- Highly refined, plant available calcium and magnesium source.
- Also contains chelated iron, a micronutrient that often become deficient in certain growing conditions.
- Beneficial for coir growers during the vegetative period.
- Highly effective as a foliar application to treat preventable nutrient deficiencies.
- Facilitates many key plant functions including the production of Chlorophyll.
How to use it:
- Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2mL/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can. Use throughout vegetative and flowering growth.
- Foliar Application – CalMag can be used as a foliar feed to correct deficiencies relating to poor establishment or environmental problems. Add at a rate of 15mL/L and spray onto the leaves. Spray once per week until the issue is resolved. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
We stock the entire range of Shogun products, view the rest of the range here.
Shogun have produced a short video showing how to mix their Calmag, you can view it here.
Delivery and Payment
Your payment information is processed securely via our payment gateway. We do not store nor have access to your credit/debit card information. Our business name will appear as “GRH” on your receipt & your statement.
All of our orders are sent in plain nondescript packaging & the courier company we use to handle our deliveries is DHL.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or payment, please call us at the shop on 01268 525805 & we’ll be happy to assist you.