Shogun - Dragon Force
Shogun Dragon Force is a comprehensive plant nutrient used during the late flowering stage. It is specifically designed to speed up and enhance the maturation process, while increasing the content of secondary metabolites.
Shogun Dragon Force has been shown to remobilise certain nutrients to the fruit and flowers, stimulating plant defence systems and improving the final quality of your produce.
- Stimulates the movement of calcium to the fruit and flowers.
- Stimulates the movement of carbohydrates from the roots to the fruit and flowers.
- Increases secondary metabolite production such as plant resins and aroma compounds.
- Increases in calcium content leads to improvements in post-harvest quality.
- Improvements in copper tissue concentrations stimulates the plants’ natural defence systems.
How to use it:
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 4mL/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can to enhance final flowering growth. Use for the final 2 weeks of flowering in place of your normal bloom nutrient and PK Warrior. Continue using alongside Sumo Boost.
We stock all of the Shogun fertiliser products, view the rest of the range here.
Shogun have produced a short video explaining what goes into Dragon Force, you can view it here.
Delivery and Payment
Your payment information is processed securely via our payment gateway. We do not store nor have access to your credit/debit card information. Our business name will appear as “GRH” on your receipt & your statement.
All of our orders are sent in plain nondescript packaging & the courier company we use to handle our deliveries is DHL.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or payment, please call us at the shop on 01268 525805 & we’ll be happy to assist you.