Pyrethrum 5 EC 250ML
Chrysanthemum flowers have been available in Europe for over 150 years and powdered flowers have been used as louse powders for decades, known originally as Persian Insect Powder. Liquid concentrates for insect control in public health situations have been used for 50 years.
However, liquid concentrates suitable for horticultural use by professionals have only just become available with the launch of Pyrethrum 5EC in the UK.
Our pyrethrum is purified from flowers of Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium grown in Tanzania and Tasmania. It is subject to rigorous quality control and is formulated as a 5% active ingredient product synergised with piperonyl butoxide from natural oils.
Natural pyrethrum is nature’s own insecticide and works by paralysing insects so that they will drop off crops and eventually die.
- For use on vegetables, soft fruit and ornamentals
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor growing systems
- Can be used with a wide range of water volumes 275-1500 l/ha
- Leaves no pesticide residues and does not persist in the environment
- For use in organic farming systems
- Zero active ingredient residue profile
- Harvest interval only 24 hours
- Suitable for use with a wide range of spray volumes
Delivery and Payment
Your payment information is processed securely via our payment gateway. We do not store nor have access to your credit/debit card information. Our business name will appear as “GRH” on your receipt & your statement.
All of our orders are sent in plain nondescript packaging & the courier company we use to handle our deliveries is DHL.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or payment, please call us at the shop on 01268 525805 & we’ll be happy to assist you.