Shogun - Sumo Active Boost
Shogun Sumo Active Boost is a liquid concentrate composed of a natural compound called Triacontanol and a plant extract harvested from the South Atlantic. It’s got the same active ingredients as standard Sumo Boost but it’s been formulated in such a way that it remains stable in tanks for up to 14 days. As with Sumo Boost, this version stimulates nutrient uptake and whilst increasing the content of sugars, proteins, resins and terpenes.
- All the benefits of Shogun Sumo Boost but with enhanced stability for use in hydro systems.
- Contains Triacontanol as well as plant auxins, cytokinin’s, vitamins and amino acids extracted using unique cell burst technology.
- Increases water and nutrient uptake producing higher fresh and dry weights upon harvest.
- Increases the production of secondary metabolites.
- Can be used to stimulate growth in any stressed or under-performing crops.
How to use it:
- Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can, as soon as the flowering cycle starts and throughout until harvest. Do not use with hydrogen peroxide.
- Foliar Application – Add at a rate of 2ml/L and spray onto the leaves. Apply once when the flowering cycle starts and then again, 28 days later. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
Learn more about the composition of Active boost.
Delivery and Payment
Your payment information is processed securely via our payment gateway. We do not store nor have access to your credit/debit card information. Our business name will appear as “GRH” on your receipt & your statement.
All of our orders are sent in plain nondescript packaging & the courier company we use to handle our deliveries is DHL.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or payment, please call us at the shop on 01268 525805 & we’ll be happy to assist you.